Two Eyes Cenote Mind Palace
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
223 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
All Welcome 
This is a non-canon dream thread open to any character that Machi has (or might have) met or seen before. These can be wolves from Muat, Aka, Moontide, Yellowstone etc etc. No posting order <3

Archived to be possibly continued at a later date

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Light drug mention

The angle fell from the sky on wings of liquid silver. Either he had been flying very high, or he fell very slowly, for he had plenty of time as he went down to look about him and to wonder what was going to happen next.

`Well!' thought Machi to himself, 'after such a fall as this, I shall think nothing of tumbling down the caverns! How brave they'll all think me at home! Why, I wouldn't say anything about it, even if I fell off the top of the mesa!'

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end! I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time? he said aloud. Suddenly, thump! thump! down he came upon a heap of sticks and leaves, and the fall was over.
Alice in Wonderland

He found himself presently at the edge of a swamp surrounded by the largest trees he had ever seen. He heard a most delightful tune floating through the air, as if the very roots themselves were humming a melody.

How curious! Machi exclaimed. He approached the tree, and there, between two enormous roots, hung a pelt marking an entranceway. When the angel pushed through the makeshift door, he found himself in quite an unexpected place.

The room was large and very grand, and the man might only describe it as a cave of glimmering white stone, with enormous openings in the walls covered by sheets of crystal. Light poured through, casting shimmering rainbows that danced merrily across the floor.

Despite the strangeness of his surroundings, Machi felt a surprising sense of familiarity. He padded through the expansive room, each step echoing softly, his senses delighting in the sweet, soothing fragrance that filled the air. As he wandered, he couldn't help but wish for a place to rest, his weariness making his limbs heavy and his thoughts drowsy.

It wasn’t long before he discovered a grand, glittering throne in the center of the room. It sparkled as if adorned with countless tiny jewels, and he wondered how he had missed it before. Machi climbed atop it, finding the seat delightfully agreeable. A long pipe lay on a table beside the throne, its cord curling in serpentine loops. He took the cord and placed the pipe between his lips, drawing in the perfumed smoke. It was there that he relaxed for several moments until he heard shuffling paws beside him and opened his eyes to look.

A servent, staring nervously at him.

Speak, Machi commanded with a wave of his paw.

The servant bowed deeply. Highness, don't you think it's far past the time that you should meet with those who have come to see you?

Machi blinked, momentarily disoriented. Ah, yes, he had a meeting today. How could he have forgotten?

Send them in.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
22 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
I will gladly take this opportunity to be a little experimental <3

Running water fills his ears. Water washed over his body and he was floating. Floating, floating, floating. He opened his eyes to dappled light rippling overhead. Bubbles trailed from his nose, but Rooke oddly didn't feel the need to breathe. He needn't gasp for air here, his lungs flexed, drawing in water. It didn't burn the way he thought it would. With each breath taken he began to sink deeper and deeper into the blue depths.

His fur floated around him. He turned his head, curious. Was it just him in this endless abyss? Soon his answer would come in the form of light. The waves overhead drifted further and further away from himself. Leaving him in the dark. Only glimpses of light mimicked stars. And soon the stars began to follow him down. They swirled around him, starlight glittering in their wake. A star stopped in front of him, and to his delight it expanded, growing fins and translucent scales. The other stars also transformed. A school of star-fish swirled around him.

He laughed as one of the star-fish ruffled his fur. His eyes reflecting the starlight glitter as they widened, awestruck. His paws extended forward, attempting to touch one. It darted away from his reach.

No! Come back!

He attempted to speak, but no sound left his maw. Only a stream of bubbles trailed upwards. He blinked slowly, and soon the star-fish began to swim away. Turning the depths of the water into a night sky as they drifted into the darkness.

No, wait for me! He thought towards the fish. Willing for the fish to understand him.

One star-fish shimmered ahead of him. Circling in a slow loop and waving it's tail fins to him. With a determined furrow of his brown, his churned his limbs. Propelling himself forward, he swam after the fish. The star-fish guided him down.

And down, down down, he went. Until the star-fish took him to bottom. With the sand something rippled. The star-fish wiggled in front of it.

Do you want this? He thought to the little fish. His toes hit the sand. Leaning down, he peered at the object. It was, a fur?

He looked over to his little fish friend, What is a fur doing down here? It waved its fins and nipped at the fur.

With a huff Rooke grabbed the fur with his teeth with intent to lift it from the sandy floor. It offered resistance. He tugged and tugged with all of his might. As soon as he pulled it back, a dark void was revealed. As soon at the void was revealed, Rooke was sucked into it before he could even scream. And he was tumbling, down, down, down.

Rooke washed out onto a cavern floor. Coughing and sputtering, pelt sodden and his eyes darted around for his star-fish. He could hear it flopping uselessly on the white stone floor.

Oh nonononono. He went to cup the poor fish in his paws but the starlight was fading before his eyes. The glimmer died out and with his ears flat to his skull, Rooke whined for the curious little creature.

Pelt-sodden, he began to assess his surroundings. The dazzle of the room outshined his poor little star-fish. Dripping onto the white stone floor, Rooke stepped forward towards a throne that seemed to materialize before him. His head lowered to the figure that sat upon it.

H-hello?