Noctisardor Bypass The metadata I've obtained with my tonal extractor points toward the Shivering Isles.
Loner
121 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
For @Ava Amara if you want it - can be read only otherwise!
Each day her sister seemed to turn more transparent. Ana nearly feared she could put a paw through her and feel nothing at all, no fur nor flesh nor bone. She feared the wind would blow too hard and carry Ava away.

Ana, too, felt hollowed of late, as if she might float away any moment. Her only tether now was to Ava — but she would not allow that tie to break. Not again. Not ever again. They would go together, if they went, or not at all.

But...

Is it time for us to go? She wondered aloud one day as she sat beside her sister, cutting through the silence they often held between them. Her gaze sought Ava's after a moment. Whatever she found there, Ana would follow.
Loner
my darkness is shining
209 Posts
Ooc —
was it time to go?

the girl cradled her ailing head in her paws. 

life had only ever been turbulent for them. she wanted calm waters and quiet seas. the rhythm of rivenwood was dissonant. she could not find her stride. 

she reached for her sister in silence. what about mama? there was no happiness here for heda either. 

ava closed her eyes to the brightness of the world. even then the streaking patterns of life’s energy threaded past her closed lids, swirling in the center of her mind’s eye.
Loner
121 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Ana reached out when Ava did, pulling her sister close into a tight embrace even as she felt she saw her own question mirrored in her sister's eyes. Questioning, always questioning. That was all they ever did lately, it seemed; was there any certainty left in their lives at all?

We don't need to decide now, She said quietly. I'll follow you anywhere, Ava. Any time.

This isn't really home. Not to me, The island wasn't either, she didn't think. But you are. You're my home.
Loner
my darkness is shining
209 Posts
Ooc —
<3

again she asked herself if it was time to go. 

the drumming fingers along her skull strummed an irritating tune. ava opened her eyes and touched ana gently with her nose. 

she’d said something so profound then; if only ava could speak in return!

they would be each other’s home — for earth had little place for them.