Sun Mote Copse wild wind
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
376 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Joining 
Maybe @Towhee Jr or @Fennec ?

In time, Seal learned the news of her elder brother, Swordfish.

She heard @Frolic's message as her friend departed for another adventure.

Now, perhaps, Seal understood the meaning of the vision she had received of stars, holding hands, and dancing around the moon. It was time for a new chapter… a return to family. To kin.

Seal howled the news to @Sialuk.

I’ll be staying in Sun Mote Copse, her song intoned. My family needs me. I send my love, dear mentor!

Then, she reclined on her haunches and loosed a deep sigh.

It was time to turn the page.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
the muse of w a r
228 Posts
Ooc — delaney
ghost flies overhead, as he normally does; relaxed while towhee jr remains in the confines of the copse. among family and pack mates, it does not cause her anxiety to be parted with him. even so, if her feathered sentinel vanishes it is for short jaunts of half an hour at most.

surely, it must get boring shadowing her all the time, jr thinks with a low snort.

caught in her thoughts, she doesn't notice when her path diverges with another's; a surprised keen leaving jr as she realizes quickly that she is on a distracted collision course with seal.

-seal!- she clumsily signs, joy heavy in her words when she finally comes to a stop.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
376 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
First, Seal spotted a peregrine falcon overhead.

That could only mean…

“TJ!” Seal hollered when she spotted the Honoree’s dark figure. She galloped toward her kin so quickly that she didn’t have a free paw to sign!

Seal threw herself at Towhee Jr, overjoyed, and lept around like a wee frog. She was so happy to be reunited with the wolf she thought of as a sister!

-I missed you!- Seal signed once she had calmed down. -I’m hoping to stay with all of you, here at the Copse,- she informed.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
the muse of w a r
228 Posts
Ooc — delaney
jr didn't need to hear to note the unbridled enthusiasm in seal's greeting as the other girl barreled towards her. a soundless laugh brighten jr's expression as seal bounced 'round like a tree frog.

-hi!- jr's enthusiasm trickles through in the quick signage of her greeting; the ptero clumsy. thankfully, 'hi' or some variation of it, was not a complex word to sign.

-i missed you too! and that's great! i'm just an honoree but of course you're welcome back.-

a moment to pause, to let her facial muscles, aching from the width of her smile relax. -how was your journey?-

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
376 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
-“Good. Really good,”- Seal recounted with a big breath as if she just set down a heavy bag. -“I learned a lot at Brecheliant. My mentors were named Bridget and Teya… they taught me a lot about herblore, healing, and wayfinding with stars.”-

-“The most important thing I learned, though… was the fact that there’s always something tae learn and someone tae learn from. I dinnae ken why I thought I’d become a master healer at the end of my schooling.“- Seal laughed at herself. How small minded she once was!

-“I hope my new skills can be useful, here,”- she added. -“How has everything been?”-
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
the muse of w a r
228 Posts
Ooc — delaney
-this is good to hear,- jr signs, amusement weaving in her ptero; if only because using the word 'hear' or it's variants was incorrect. for towhee jr, it was simply mimic'd language. -you are ambitious, seal. that is not a bad thing.- and towhee jr knows first hand that sometimes your ambitions could humble you; but in her mind that wasn't always a bad thing.

-of course they will,- towhee jr is quick to reassure seal. -facing the facts, i'm probably going to be your most seen patient.- if her want to hone her skills didn't earn her a few scars then surely her prickly nature would.