Two Eyes Cenote cara de guante
Muat-riya
Fellahin
76 Posts
Ooc — bon
Limit Two 
later that night, when tiye normally does her routine care, she instead storms down. she couldn't confront her then, but she will now.

what the hell are you thinking when you drag the worst of the worst to our home. tiye wastes little time when lavender eyes take tight hold of @Safiya, bearing into her.
this.. this bitch gets a whole ceremony and immediately gets along with the scum of the earth.
since you're soo fearless, does anything even go through your mind when strange men come up and talk to you? is it because baba is there? he won't be here forever — especially if you keep attracting scum like flies to fruit.
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me
Muat-riya
Mazoi
There is always unintended consequences
142 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language wow language

I was thinking barrack language but I can edit

Safiya turned with a snarl. Every single fur on her body bristling. Her green eyes snapping fire.

Safiya heard enough of the words from some of the male Mazoi during rowdy moments to know insults 

Fuck you tiye. Take your bitch in heat attitude shove it up your ass and twist. Get out of my face before I rearrange yours you stupid bootlicking simpering bitch.

Safiya stepped forward. Every angle tight and wound. She would not think twice about tearing her sister a new asshole today.

Maybe if you weren't such a jealous bitch you would get your head out of your ass. And stop treating everyone like you're better than them. You aren't anything special Tiye. . You roll on your back and bat your eyelashes and simp and fuss like some gods damn butterfly. You're weak and selfish and cruel and I hope that it bites you in the ass. I hope you learn a lesson you can't come back from. I hope someone treats you like you treat me and it stings.

And for the record, Tiye. He came to the borders with gifts for Lady Eset not me. Gifts that legend took. I have seen him a grand total of 3 times have spoken no more than six words to the man because guess what he can't speak English.

Her voice grew tighter. You have 3.5 seconds to leave before I attack your ass. 1. 2.

Her lips pulled bsck in a snarl a growl building up a crescendo on her chest.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
76 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: naughty words

an onslaught of dirty words she would've never even thought safiya would've known spill like venom. tiye is taken aback at first, but she shoves safiya and bears her teeth.

excuse me, who the fuck do you think you are? that man's no saint — he blew fucking kisses at me. you don't need to speak the same language to identify a pervert — honestly, you might make the better fellahin if you can tolerate that, whore!

she shoves safiya again. c'mon! hit me! so everyone knows how much of a failure of a mazoi you are! that you spread legs for prisoners and bite your sister. the coywolf then nips at safiya's back, egging her larger sister on with quick nips and running circles. no one can treat me worse than you.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
142 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya is sick of this. She is sick of tiye. Her sister is hateful and mean. There is no light, it's all just darkness.

I think my name is Safiya. I'm a Mazoi and I have a b**ch for a sister. A sister who was born with poison in her soul. A sister who treats everyone lower than dirt. A sister who is shit.

Her sister's next words chilled her blood. Safiya blinked surprised. She warred between wanting to tear her sister apart and go rip apart Soto. But was she lying? Tiye liked to make up stories. She was a gossip and a jerk.

Safiya stopped moving. Her sister's words hitting a place that was still vulnerable. But mostly she didn't know what to say or do. 

Because if he had done that to her sister. He needed his rearend handed to him. Because no one deserved that. Not even Tiye.

Safiya settled her paws and dug making herself inmovable, but she didn'tfight back. Letting her sister rail and nip and bite. Blood rolling down her back, her sides. Small droplets of crimson.

Small pain. Small girl. Small life. Safiya snorted and shoulder checked her sister. Green eyes on the hallway,  she was in motion and heading straight for the prison.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
76 Posts
Ooc — bon
yeah? i'm tiye, the best fellahin that's ever graced akashingo and you don't have to worry about having a bitch for a sister anymore, because i don't know shit about someone named safiya!

tiye stands tall, watches as safiya deliberates on whatever the hell she just spat out. though her stance crumples almost as soon as safiya's shoulder touches her own. tiye spits on the floor to be rid of the taste of blood before retreating to the fellahin's chambers, nary one glance towards the red-furred girl. 

but there was no sense of victory, nor any satisfaction in this so-called revenge. only the bitter taste of blood.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
142 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya didn't let her sister see the light dim from her gaze. Instead she went in search of someone to confide in. Because she didn't know if she could trust her sisters words. And yet she also couldn't let this stand.

It was an injustice and a cruelty and she was disgusted that if it were true her sister didn't deserve it