Stavanger Bay you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon hadn't felt nervous in his life often. Usually he was brimming with confidence, and even though he was confident of his own qualities even now, he also felt nervous to have to prove himself towards Thistle, his foster mother, whose opinion he held very highly. Charon couldn't suppress a smile to creep across his face as Thistle said that he was making valid arguments and that she would talk to Ragnar about it. Charon thought about how he'd treated Ragnar wrong when he had returned to the Bay, when Charon had felt bad, but he didn't think that his foster parent would hold it against him; Ragnar was used to Charon's spunk, after all, and wouldn't hold that one moment when Charon'd been hungry and tired against him, surely.

As Thistle asked Charon about his trades, he nodded fervently. "I'm a Naturalist, as you know," he said with a smile that betrayed his pride about this fact -- Levi didn't have an official trade yet, and Charon wasn't sure if Gunnar did; even many of the adult wolves hadn't yet gotten a trade -- and then added, "And I'm working for Warden, keeping the borders safe, and Chronicler, so I can tell stories about the pack and other stories." Unbeknowst to Charon, many of his stories had good morals and values -- though many also had awful ones -- and he loved making them up and telling them to pack mates and other wolves.
Messages In This Thread