Redtail Rise Great Hearts are unheard of
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
The tears continued, and Gunnar unsure what to do licked at some of them. Trying to calm her, his own throat was full of lump and closed. He himself wasn't sure how the wolf had gotten the better of Ragnar, it had to have been someone he trusted innately to get that close to him. Gunnar would never lie about such things.

Gunnar shook his head, No need to cry Junior. And I'm not sure where it leaves us, other than grief stricken. He taught us all well, we'll be alright. It will just be hard. Gunnar closed his mouth wtih a click, the lump threatening to take over. Mom is fine, she has 4 new babies now. So she is concentrating on them, while working through her grief. Jorunn Eitri, Floki, Ragna, and Kaylan all look like a strange mix between her and Ragnar it's actually pretty cute. He gave her a half smile, trying to drum up the love he felt for his siblings to show her. Because he did love them, loved them so very much.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 03, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 04, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 05, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 13, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - June 06, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - June 06, 2015, 09:46 AM