a storm is brewing
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had not put his family from his mind, there wasn't a day that went by that he didn't miss them. He really needed to visit them, but the pain in his head from the sun and heat, made it almost impossible to move. He was a broken wolf, and he didn't even know why. It was as if the Gods found him a joke or something, perhaps they were punishing him somehow, for not being Ragnar's real son. Perhaps that was it.

Gunnar stood still looking about him and then headed at a slow pace towards the border. His eyes were squinted and his head low, but he was trying to do the best he could. The sun wasn't so high today, it wasn't so bad. He walked when a freckled wolf caught his eye, he stared for a moment and then a smile split his maw. He didn't know that Charon was angry at him, he had said goodbye to all of them, had been planning to leave before anything had happened and didn't see the reason to give up his plans. He called out, Charon! He started towards the youth, again with his head low and his eyes squinted trying to get to him quickly, but not too quickly as it hurt.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
a storm is brewing - by Charon - July 11, 2015, 02:57 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - July 11, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - July 14, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - August 05, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - August 06, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - August 22, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - August 24, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - August 29, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - August 30, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - September 19, 2015, 10:04 AM