The Sunspire eternal lights
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She felt an uncharacteristic rush of impatience, and had to will it away. There was no rush; this mountain was still hospitable but she was... eager to try something new? She supposed that was the case. Especially when the vague feeling of discontent had weighed her down so much.

Jace answered and not long after, Echo did too. The latter of which looked thin, Amekaze's brow furrowed and she licked her lips, unsure of the depths of her struggle. Her tail waved to the both of them and she swept her eyes between the two of them, readying herself. She waited a little while longer to see Inari, but he did not show -- his scent had grown thin, anyway, so this was little surprise. Plus, Rain and Nishu were still unaccounted for.. "I have been thinking," she prefaced with, and kept her expression serious. "An opportunity has come up, and I feel it is in our best interest to look further into it.."

She shifted subtly and prepared to elaborate. "Things are scarce here, we are hardly anything, especially with Rain and Nishu out who-knows-where and our morale.. on the low side." She gestured between the three of them. It was obvious. "With the coming winter in mind, we have the chance to combine our numbers with another small group -- Stavanger Bay, actually, and better our odds to survive comfortably in a new location." She watched them both, waiting for objections, questions or agreement. Ame wanted them to come along with her, too, since much of this was still in the pack's best thinking -- even so, it was sudden and a situation full of unknown. 

If something like this had been presented to her, she would undoubtedly be wary but she did want them to understand that it was for the best. They were wasting away slowly here, she feared. She loved the Spire, truly, but had come to recognize the matter.. maybe it was time to move on.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Echo Nyx - September 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 20, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Echo Nyx - September 20, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 27, 2015, 11:59 PM