The Sunspire eternal lights
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
No objections, it seemed. Echo was quiet but attentive and Jace brought questions. This she actually welcomed. She wanted to toss this idea around some and hear another perspective to give he more to think about. "After here, I plan to go scouting to see where we could potentially go. There is a stretch of territories south of Ouroboros Spine I want to look into first.." she explained. "And along the way I also want to search for trace of Rain or Nishu." Amekaze wanted to cover many miles, basically. "We could all go, possibly.." If they were ready for that. She still had a lot to hash out, first and nothing was certain -- they could spend a while searching for a proper place to settle. But, was it even worth it to leave two wolves on an entire mountainside?

"I know some, but that is also a plan of mine to go meet more of them for myself before I know for certain this is a good choice. They are a small group as well, and their beta has been the one to push this into motion." Amekaze was also interested in hearing Thistle's reception of the idea, as it would rely on her as their current alpha what happened entirely. But the way Charon spoke of them all, they shouldn't be resistant to change and the ambitious yearling may have more pull on the wolves than she realized. She still wanted to meet them soon to make her own first impressions. "Nothing is set in stone yet, which is why I wanted to tell you before I headed onto the next step. There is still much to do and my only timeline is to see us situated before winter comes," she explained, glancing between Echo and Jace. In her opinion, they had ample time to get it figured out. "I just worry that if we stay here without any growth, as it has been for moons now, we will fade to nothing." she frowned.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Echo Nyx - September 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 20, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Echo Nyx - September 20, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: eternal lights - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: eternal lights - by Amekaze - September 27, 2015, 11:59 PM