Moonspear no place i'd rather be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
So it had been similar for them, too. She was most worried about Echo disappearing entirely, as it seemed the most likely and the other nearest reality was accepting Rain as gone forever. While she was not to that point yet, she had to be realistic here and understand it was coming unless they made real headway on their searches.

"We will, and we do, already." Even with her wolves scattered a few not seeming all that eager on the transition based on their scarcity, they were already better off than they had been before. "I hope you will have a chance to meet them soon. Many of the Spire wolves are used to our relative solitude and small numbers, but I think they will come around." She was citing Jace mainly, with Nishu and Rain as a slightly separate case. Ame still didn't know how Rain would receive the news of the move. That was still pending but if she was injured, she probably would not have a big choice on the matter. Here they'd have resources. Elsewhere? No such luxury. "I plan on one last good trek out for Rain, and I want to make it count." Perhaps after then, he could meet her and Nishu both.

"I myself am.. ah, interested to meet Thistle." As the former alpha, Amekaze knew it could become complicated if the matriarch pressured matters any. She knew so little about her so could not make a good judge of character. "And Atreyu, even if I have seen him around plenty.." A white, three-legged wolf was hard to miss sometimes. They had shared space now and then but never conversed and she respected his apparent want to keep a bit of watchful distance. Or so that was the impression she got from him. She wouldn't push it, though.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM