Silvertip Mountain Maybe you were happy, I was bored
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
we could end it here if ya want? idk what else we could do unless you have an idea |D

She joined as Niita went to check out the waters, the welcoming sensation of the cool liquid touching her flesh through the coat was enough to bring back memories of home. She shivered as well, shaking out her ghostly pale pellage as it fluffed out with the motion. It's so refreshing! she cried out before jumping in completely. The waters pushing down her coat the point of showing how the famine had touched her too. Although bones were not completely prominent, she was definitely thinner than she normally would be despite her naturally small frame. 

Those are really important trades to have in a pack. I envy hunters. She admitted. She wasn't the greatest hunter ever, and so they seemed almost heroic as they would come back to feed the bellies of the hungry. She always had to rely on others to keep her frame as full as it could, which seemed pathetic as far as she knew. Reiko was creative in her hunting ways, she had to be due to her diminutive stature and lack in combat. She proved such things in her hunt with Ezekiel and Anita - but nothing more fruitful than an owl and a couple rabbits came of it. And that was as good as it could get with her sadly. 

Should we keep this place to ourselves? Our little secret get away. She turned in the water, eyeing her mirrored version of herself and winked playfully. It would be fun to have a little secret between them, no harm would come to anyone and even if their secret did spill to another - Reiko wouldn't be upset.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 17, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 17, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 09:34 PM