Gyrfalcon's Keep for the lives we've betrayed
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm just assuming he has Thor's accent as well?? if not I can totally change this post its no problemo!

With her heart leaping into her throat, she stood still for the moment he was studying her. As though being scanned, she didn't want to move, even her breathing was stilled until he seemed to have gotten the study he was seeking to do. Once he spoke a greeting in return, she could feel her breath come back and fill her lungs once more. She sighed, thankful he was as curious as she. 

He was a striking man, it wasn't often the young damsel was aw struck by another - at least not in a romantic way. She felt nervous at how she found him handsome. Broad and obviously quite physically capable, he also had a sort of gentleness too; or so that is what she could see and hear by his tone. His accent was foreign to her, but just like many foreign things, it caught her attention and awe. Clearing her throat finally, she took a little step forward. Her paws gracing the soil carefully, mostly because she was nervous to fumble and make a fool of herself in front of this man. 

Forgive me for I am curious... but did you pluck that bird out of thin air? She asked, seeing as she rarely saw them land and to get close enough would be near impossible for any normal wolf to pounce on them on time before they flew off. You must be as swift as the wind itself if you have! Once again the snowy woman let her imagination take the better of her, truly no one could just grab a bird out of the air, not unless they were a feline, and even they had a hard time it seemed. But still, it was a fantastic thought.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
for the lives we've betrayed - by Kjalarr - June 28, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: for the lives we've betrayed - by Reiko - June 29, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: for the lives we've betrayed - by Kjalarr - June 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: for the lives we've betrayed - by Reiko - June 29, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: for the lives we've betrayed - by Kjalarr - June 29, 2016, 05:25 PM