Hushed Willows I swear by the moon and the stars
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
The beta listened quietly to Grace's words, wondering what made her feel that way. Grace admitted that she could not fight, but instead was a healer. She questioned herself, wondering if she was even useful if she couldn't fight and protect. Shikoba's warm smile was directed towards Grace, wondering what could have made the girl so timid and self-conscious about herself.

"Wolves fight," she started off, knowing that almost every wolf knows how to fight and protect. "Not all wolves know heal. Know of heal special." Shikoba sure as hell didn't know much about plants, she only knew that some were good and some were bad. Knowledge of the growing greenery was worthy of being envied. "Grace not fight wolf, Grace heal the fight wolves. No Grace, no heal, no fight wolves, no protection." It was simple really, Grace was a part of the big cycle of wolves. The fighters would go and protect, they would come back injured, she would heal them, then send them back off. Without her, the cycle would be broken. "Grace important to pack. Always important."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - July 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - July 09, 2016, 07:25 PM