Ouroboros Spine Be gentle little girl
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
Amalia left the comforting presence of Kukutux and worked her way towards where she lay her head at night. She settled to her stomach and curled her body tightly upon itself. Tail around her side and paws.

She let her green eyes wander to the sky and all arouns. Just quiet in her peace. Though deep inside she hurt and felt so ashamed.

Tear tracks in black fur.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
*greedily snags because i love amalia*

shikoba has wondered if she'd been hearing things in the wind since coming home. while sorrow is beginning to dry up in her head, she begins to think the wind has whispered other things into her ears. though, that might have just been the smaller echoes of a recent scuttle between the family of nativgik. the sivullik has taken it back upon herself to do rounds once more for a bit, though when she returned to the area of where the ulax rested, she could see black fur catching her eye.

the woman remembered, it was amalia. as far as shikoba was concerned, she quite liked the girl and was curious if she was settling in well. though, the closer she gets, she notices that amalia seems bothered by something. now, shikoba was never the best therapist, often due to the fact that she struggled to find comforting words to offer to others. however, she did know that amalia had a good soul and would maybe appreciate some talking to.

and so with that, shikoba begins to walk towards her, chuffing and letting the girl know she was close.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I love Shikoba too <3

Amalia knew that most of everyone probably knew of her absolute heinous actions at the border. She sighed and took a deep breath. It was a nice to simply sit like this. To enjoy the day, no matter how dark it started. She sniffled. The crimson on her jaw still bright in the light, though it was padded down now with herbs and poultices.

Green eyes lifted and body went on alert, scared to death that it was Tulukiri back for more, but she eased back into her position as Shikoba came into view. A small movement of her tail on the ground, and a smile on her maw.

Hello Shikoba. it is good to see your face.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she was visibly tight when approached, though she calms down realizing that it is sivullik, rather than someone else. shikoba wonders about this. a nod and small smile are offered to the girl as a greeting. she comes to settle near the girl if allowed and looks towards her with concern. the smell of blood causes her ears to airplane for a moment as she looks closer towards amalia.

"amalia seems upset. has something happened?" she was no counselor or therapist, but she at least had a set of functioning ears. that was always enough to use to listen.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled at the motherly hunter. She enjoyed her presence, it was calming and made her feel safer and more content than she most of the day. A bit like the calming presence of Moonwoman. Even Callyope could not calm her right now, though that was in part, what Cally must think of her.

Amalia sighed. I let my anger and my hurt get the best of me and it came to blows with the yearling Tulukiri. She looks down on us all the time, and I didn't mean for it to happen this way. I merely wanted to talk to her, to get a better understanding and it ended badly. She attacked me, i attacked back .And I hurt her, nothing severe mind you. But still. I am not a violent wolf, Shikoba and my peace is broken deep inside. And I find myself disliking her greatly and that seems. Unsightly.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she listens to the best of her ability, watching the facial expressions of Amalia and focusing on the actions that have transpired between the two younger wolves. and once she is done speaking, shikoba shifts the weight on her front paws and can be seen making an expression as if deep in thought for a moment.

"turning teeth on others in Moonglow is not welcome," she starts off, "it is disrespect against family." shikoba had gotten into arguments with her own siblings and family but has never once attacked them due to her anger. this is where she can see the age of Amalia peeking through, younger wolves are more apt to move with actions rather than to pause and speak. in shikoba's growing age, it is not worth the bodily harm that comes from this way of thinking. 

"but if tulukiri starts fight, Amalia finishes. Amalia has right to protect herself." shikoba liked the girl enough to at least comfort her in that aspect. no matter what, everyone was given the right to defend themselves, even from petty attacks so long as they do not reap serious consequences after. shikoba has heard little chatter of this other girl, supposedly from the lands of tartok that kigipigak had brought home with her. "tartok is the way of young tulukiri. and tartok values fighting above all." she speaks with a venomous memory of the man who challenged her during the last winter.

she disliked hearing the concept that the younger girl sees herself as higher than the others. this was something that the sivullik might have to correct herself, should the opportunity present itself to her. sivullik did not take lightly disrespect when she had done enough work to prove herself worthy of respect for her vital role.  even more so, shikoba did not like to nag others who obviously have learned their lesson. amalia had made a mistake by letting her anger get the best of her, but emotional control comes with more seasons under her belt.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia lay one ear forward and one ear back. Anxious and afraid to hear what the other femme says. She knows she did something wrong, that she should never had taken it this far, but a small part of her wondered if in some way it wasn't just a little justified, or if they should just let this disrespectful girl run roughshod over all of them and what they believed in.

Her ears drooped and so did her head. I know. She whispers. Her mind going again to possibly leaving the mountain and heading elsewhere. Unsure if she could coexist with such a girl, and clearly they were going to take the girls side over everything, because she was young and Amalia should know better. AT this rate, Amalia almost felt the same.

Amalia sighed. I agree, but I should have walked away instead of continuing to try and talk. I knew it was getting heated. And she did tell me to stop talking. I.

Amalia gave a soft huff, and let her head fall to her side. Unsure why she was even trying to defend herself. What she had done was not okay, period.

I can understand warriorship, but she shouldn't look down on others, because they are not fighters. That is unfair, and rude.

This was just a mess and I feel a sorry mess indeed.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
shikoba was glad to see the sense of remorse in amalia, this was an important step when it came to resolving conflicts -- realizing that some actions are uncalled for and need to be apologized for -- shikoba could see that this would be a moment of growth for amalia. "amalia outranks tulukiri, respect comes from that. but it is given to all in moonglow." despite the discrepancies between the two, the concept still lay in stone. but respect is a 2-way street, and amalia would have to learn to stand down when it came to the taunting of the tartok maiden.

the native wonders now if she ever has like this in her brazen youth. and for a moment as she thinks, she confirms she most definitely was. so, she'll try and cut some slack to the girls butting heads with each other. tensions fly high when things are different between others, and certainly, these two were like fire and ice with one another. 

"does moon woman know?" shikoba would go see kukutux herself, but she wanted to give amalia the chance to have gone beforehand. shikoba isn't a fan of tattling, but instead, she likes the idea of offering the chance to try and fix whatever has transpired. hopefully, amalia did not keep all of this to herself. besides, shikoba would need to talk about this tulukiri. perhaps even see if she really is as troublesome as she is made out to be.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
With each word, Amalia's head went lower and lower, until her head was on her paws and turned slightly away. She was deeply deeply ashamed, but also deeply deeply hurt. No one was on her side, no one. They did not respect that Tulukiri had said terrible awful things since she had come to Natigvik, and yes she was a girl, but she was a mannerless girl.

Amalia had gotten reprimanded for protecting her borders. Okay fine she could take it. Then when she had tried to approach the girl with a way to talk it out. Again she was shot down and Tulukiri had showed teeth first, but Callyope had not seen that. And Amalia felt no need to reiterate such things. What was the point. It no longer mattered anymore.

More and More Amalia wondered if she even had a place here. They would expect her to do all the work, of forgiving, begging forgiveness, and she would. Until the next time, that Tulukiri had something else harsh to say, and certainly Amalia could not discredit that she was young, as she herself was. But the girl was also old enough to know better.

Amalia nodded. Her voice thick. Moon woman is aware.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
shikoba knew that she was probably not doing the best thing to comfort amalia. and sadly, this was one of the tougher life lessons learned by younger wolves. despite what is felt, rash action often leads to brash consequences. shikoba remembered plenty of the times she burned during her youth.

so, instead of being sivullik, she became anaa.

she settles closer to amalia, laying down beside her. and shikoba would try to throw her head over the girl's nape, should she be allowed. not in a manner of trying to show dominance or anything of the sort. but instead, like a hug, at least for what shikoba can offer in this very moment. "it will be alright." this is what she does her best to promise the girl, hoping that it may provide some comfort to her.

shikoba was not angry with her, and moon woman was often much harder to upset. amalia probably was in a better position than tulukiri considering her past with Moonglow and with nativgik.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Shikoba was doing a fine job. Amalia was just raw and emotionally. And taking everything personally. Though she supposed she had a right too at times.

Amalia shifted further into the she wolf beside her, head buried between arm and breast bone. Trying to stem the tears the continued to flow. The hug did more for her than anything else had and through raspy voice and tight throat.

Thank you.

Amalia would stay like that until her tears ran dry and when she felt good enough. She offer the huntress a hug and a lick to her chin in deference, and a watery smile. It felt good to have a mother's touch. Soothing.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
ugh i love her soooo much. last from me here! <333

perhaps this would be the feeling of having a daughter. shikoba would lament the fact that she would probably never get to share the moments like this with her own blood. but still, she had mojag, and he always proved himself to be more than enough when it comes to making his mother happy.

she would stay her for as long as needed, and when a thanks is given, shikoba returns the gesture with a tongue against the cheek in a motherly way of resting a palm against one's cheek. this was an unknown tenderness within the woman, and she did not íind this change within her body. she was getting too old to be constantly feral and aggressive.

when all was said and done, shikoba would let the girl rest in her own space now. and as she moved towards the borders, she would only hope that amalia would learn from this experience and grow from it, rather than just letting it weigh her down.