Altar of Twilight I know you are a [m]an of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
A shiver ran down his spine as she washed his nose. Ears fell back and forward again, in a are moment of uncertainty. It would be wrong, but what could he do? Drag her kicking and screaming to Moonspear and lock her away with Amekaze until she would come to her senses? It seemed a ridiculous option that wasn't even really an option at all, and at the same time, letting her run off and fuck a bunch of guys seemed even less of an option.

He looked away guiltily when she asked him if he thought himself to be worthy enough, because his first thought wasn't 'no, of course not'. He squinted his eyes and asked her, "Would that stop you from going out and fucking just anyone? I don't want you to do this. You shouldn't do this." He looked at her almost pleadingly, as though giving her a last chance to cop out, or to make him the promise he demanded — that if it would be anyone, it would be him, and nobody else. Perhaps it was only an excuse so that he could be the hero in his own mind, it wasn't his fault, he was saving her from worse, while in reality he was driven by hormones and it was no more than an excuse; or perhaps he truly belied this story, and believed in her truthfulness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you are a man of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home - by Charon - October 19, 2016, 01:51 AM