Altar of Twilight I know you are a [m]an of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There was something wrong about this, but he felt himself quite the gentleman for thinking of her, for doing such a big thing only for her. She'd return home right away after this and then it would be fine. He didn't even think of the possibility of pups at that moment; he just wanted her out of here, and at the same time, he wanted to have her. He wondered if such a thing were possible, to have more than one mate.

But any long term plans were smashed by her 'yes', a primal urge taking over that whispered that he was only protecting his friend from worse. A growl rumbled in his throat as he looked sideways at her, and he licked his lips in anticipation as he murmured; "Only if you promise this will be the only time." No others, like she promised; just him. He was helping her out, of course, that was the only reason he would do it; she needed him to rescue her, the damsel in distress, and send her back to her pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you are a man of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home - by Charon - October 20, 2016, 03:09 AM