Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
There is was - that cloying sensation that filled her up and rose through her consciousness until it swirled wickedly thick and heavy in her gullet. Dakarai's sweet, sweet muscular arms wrapped around her in an erotic embrace, discovering her flower for the first time. Olive was discovering her flower too, as the mixtures of sensation was intriguing and illuminating at the same time - but she would have to study the betwitchment of sex afterwards. Her lover was fucking her, and that deserved every single iota of her attention.

The pleasure she felt was laced with the pain. Dakarai gripped tightly onto the scruff of her neck and she found the pressure of his fangs a carthartic feeling. The experience was mortal, earthly and Olive immediate learned why wolves chased the feeling and engaged in the act outside of reproductive reasons [as they were doing at that very moment].  Olive's breath hitched on her throat as she began to realize the weight of her swarthy partner - he was significantly larger than her and Olive had to work extraordinarily hard to keep them both upright. Her sinewy front legs soon refused to bear his weight and Olive let her chest sink towards the ground in a slow, sensuously and fluid manner, pulling her scruff from Dakarai's grip. Her rump was sticking up in a puppyish manner, but the passion was anything but puppyish. This change  afforded Dakarai entirely new access and the partnership entirely new sensitivities.

Happy with her new position [it was must easier to lock her knees and carry Dakarai's thrusts in stride], Oliver let her tongue loll out the of her grey mouth in a most ungraceful way. But she cared not. Dakarai spoke some words but Olive could not perceive that either, nor respond. Olive decided then that she could stay this way for the entirety of her existence and be completely fine with it. She no longer needed to eat, no longer needed to sleep, no longer needed the company of others. Only Dakarai, only Dakarai, only Dakarai.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - November 24, 2016, 09:22 AM