Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
He yielded to her touch, softly rolling to his back, hooking her with his arms and pulling her down on top of him. At first, Olive assumed this was his own carnal proposition, but further attention revealed that his touch carried notes of love and adoration, not the choir of viscosity, sensuality and torture from before [but she liked it just the same]. His beautiful melodious voice confirmed what: there would be no more lovemaking right then! Olive easily conceded to him, despite her slight disappointment. Dakarai knew so much about these things than she. If he said she would be sore, than that was the unequivocal truth.  Olive nodded resolutely at his decision and further followed his direction, sidling up against him much in the manner of their fated introduction.

Olive had never known such happiness. Again, the woman found herself wondering if she were the happiest soul on the planet at that moment — for absolutely nothing could be better than love. Amongst all the souls on the planet, their two were the made the same. They found each other within the folds of the universe. It was an incredibly, wonderful, mind altering thing: to be complete.

“I love you” The simple words were hushed, whispered into the night; curling, whisping and vanishing into the dusky sky.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - December 19, 2016, 10:29 PM