Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
The scarred female heard the other's song, for it was loud and clear. Shikoba was doing nothing more than marking the borders as per usual, but from the new call, she left her duties to trot over and find the howler. Her small body easily carried her quickly towards the unknown, her nose catching small whiffs of her scent. Snow no longer fell on Shikoba's coat but instead, small droplets of rain. The snow had left the Wilds entirely leaving an empty land waiting to flourish with flowers and grass.

she drew closer until she caught sight of the black wolfess. Shikoba raised her hackles and tail, approaching with her quick and dominant paced trot. She stopped at the edge and observed the wolf, a black female with a white saddle. She didn't meet eyes with her but rather stood tall as her tail stood in the air like a flag.

"Why wolf here?" She asked her chopily in her smooth voice, looking at her quizzically with her honey eyes. She had the idea that the woman was looking for a home, but Shikoba didn't dare guess. All she did was stand protectively at the edge of the border, her eyes looking over the other woman quickly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Shikoba - March 09, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM