Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she felt teeth on her neck, she could feel something drip and soak into her fur. the native twisted her body out of the hold, pulling herself back before propelling forward with open jaws. she aimed for the side part of the neck to hold the female down, but through rushing her movement, she failed in grabbing the neck and instead rammed into the female's side head on. unsure of what to do, she rebounded from her failed attack, pulled back a few steps, and awaited the next wave of attacks. this time she prepared to be on the defense before trying another offensive move.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM