Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
shikoba's focus on defense proved to be her advantage, she managed to escape the hold of her shoulder by a pair of nasty jaws. she heard nothing but the grind and chomp of the two bones meeting each other instead of flesh. the native could see steam practically pour from her ears and the growing anger with each second flying by. shikoba tried to stay calm, but she felt herself get sucked into the fighting mentality. she couldn't help but let out a deep growl from her throat, a growl that sounded like it belonged to a hell hound than a small wolf.

with her eyes set on her target, shikoba once again dove for the neck, this time, she succeeded. the taste of fur and blood coaxed her into holding on, though she was aware that her hold wouldn't last forever, she would eventually get thrown off, but until then, shikoba let her teeth sink in as she tried to get the female down, though the pla was bound to fail due to her light weight.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 11, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM