Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
the arctic managed to free herself from the death grip of the warrior with violent wrenches, making shikoba finally release after she lost most of her grip. it was then out of the corner of her unaware eyes that she felt teeth on her scruff as her weight added on, she was copying the way shikoba had attacked before. growling, snarling, snapping, wriggling- the woman did everything in her power to free herself from the hold. as vermillion liquid messed her appearance, shikoba sprang forward once more.

she avoided the neck and the scruff and instead went for the shoulder, a valid point in the body that could cause a wolf permanent damage in the movement if tampered with too much. her crocodilian jaws opened, frosty pearls gleamed brightly before sinking into the ghost's figure. this time, it was not a matter of just hanging on but instead thrashing her head about, unsure if she was actually trying to tear or just pull her towards the earth. whatever it was, it was a move without honor and dignity. she wouldn't forget this moment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 11, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM