Pack Meeting, Strangers, Strangers, Strangers, Strange!
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Ame shifted thoughtfully. I have heard little of the other packs lately myself. She rolled her shoulders. Only Swiftcurrent, and since joining with them then the Sunspire, her attentions had drifted away from the coastal packs that once she had kept vague tabs on when she had been a lone wolf. Horizon Ridge had fallen far from her focus and while she knew Silvertip remained strong. Anything beyond that was of no concern; her time was largely devoted to here now. Although, some scouting abroad for the sake of the pack was certainly nothing to complain about..

On the topic of the mountain goats, Ame let Jace speak first. She was not shocked to hear he'd seen their beds. I see them above the treeline's elevation the most.. probably a bit more on the mountain's eastern face.. she remarked, although her observations were not exhaustive. The prey here still had a great many mysteries. Slowly, determinedly, she learned. Soon, as summer begins to wane, they will likely come lower down.. maybe even into the forests some, she mentioned even if it was a mere prediction; she'd be watching to see if it held true, of course.

They had done this back at Rikudou, she recalled, so it was at least a mention based in some fact and to her it made sense. Their shift habitat would come once it became cooler out. They made for a good late-autumn hunt while the caprines were still fat from summer's good grazing. Oh, she added, after remembering Jace's remark about fish in the Oasis. I have seen that.. fishing seems best in the morning and early evening. I suspect the height of the day is too warm for fish to gather much at the surface.. But again, she sensed this would change with the seasons. Everything always did, so it was best they enjoy this while it lasted.

She was eager to see how the seasons would come to pass here upon this mountain. They were learning as they went here and she was hopeful they could survive. Ferdie's mention of a harsh winter's possibility did keep the reality close to heart, though. Ame would aim to be prepared even if nature's strength would always triumph.

They were then dismissed until the hunt and she was satisfied with this conclusion here. She sent a quick nod Jace's way, another glance towards the juvenile female, and for Ferdie she approached to lick underneath this chin then tapped her muzzle against his shoulder before being on her way. When her back was turned, she loped off to her solitude to prepare for the upcoming hunt.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread