Stone Circle Glory and gore go hand in hand.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Im so sorry for the late reply! I have THE WORST writers block when it comes to this thread, haha. I'm not sure where else to go with Greyback at the moment. They should be close to the camp, right?

"I'm sure there will be many next times, but I think I would rather you didn't. Any other assistance is always welcome, though."

"Of course," He shot back, hiding him amusement with the idea of carrying Brynn around more like a pup under his facade. It was humorous to think it had happened. He wondered what she would do if word ever got out to the other Easthollow wolves. Would they like to be carried around? Greyback didn't mind doing so.

"It really doesn't hurt that much, But you're right, I would like to get it cleaned to avoid infection...You can just call me Brynn."

Hesmiled as Brynn agreed with his statement, but raised a brow at her lie. Surely she was hurting, and just playing tough. Shaking his head, he gave a snort. He guessed she probably didn't want to worry him with her pain. Too late though. Greyback was already hovering over her and dripping with anxiety for his packmate's well being.

"There is no shame in hurting, Brynn." Using no titles felt weird on the mans tongue. He was unfamiliar with the idea, but knew his friends comfort came first. He returned a warm smile back, watching as she trailed ahead before following behind.

Messages In This Thread
Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 24, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 27, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 28, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - August 01, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - August 01, 2018, 02:35 PM