Stone Circle Id Rather Puke
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback settled when Ira calmed down. He watched her out of the corner of her eye, seeing her stare at the setting sun. Normally he would warn others to be careful but he knew now was not the time.

"I've heard this story already. I get your actions from the standpoint that you had no milk to give, but that does not mean that growing up in lies hurts any less. It's embarrassing. I was raised believing that the alphas were my strong parents. Instead, my mother had fallen and my father turned tail."

A lump caught in his throat as his daughter spoke of her hardships. Like any parent, he longed to wipe away any pain she had, and shower her in love and care. He was not aware she had heard the story of her birth. It was supposed to be kept quiet. He dipped his head, waiting for her to finish, but also trying to find his words.

"You are correct the Hengfell are passionate about their bloodline, but how does that make your kids look when everyone knows they aren't pureblood?"

Greyback shook his head. "I will not apologize for giving you the best you could have, but I will for the lies that led to your embarrassment. You weren't to know of me and Venicy, your birth birth parents. Everyone was to believe you were the flesh and blood of the Atlar and Eneric."

He got up and circled her so he could sit facing her. His paws nearly touching hers. "Ira," He whispered, his voice still pained. He looked at her with a sorrowful gaze, attempting to lean in so he could press his nose to the crown of her head. "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you.."

Messages In This Thread
Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 07, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 07, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 07, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 08, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 08, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 10, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 11:01 AM