Frostfire Ridge it is not meant to be
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She looked him with a raised eyebrow when he suggested that she was stuck in her brother's shadow. Taki had never thought of it that way. He taught her everything she knew and she was glad to help him led the pack. She had no desire to be number one and was happy with the position she currently held. I can't say that I've ever felt that way about it, she replied. She felt no need to further explain her feelings on the matter to a stranger, so she didn't say anything else about it. 

He stated that his explorations were what had brought him so close to the glacier, and she, honestly, could understand that. The call to explore was always strong within her, and she sometimes felt she had no choice but to answer it. Her expression softened just a bit. I, too, feel the need to explore often, she stated, moving her citrine gaze across the the horizon before fixing back on the stranger. I've been exploring all the areas around our territory any chance I get, she added with a small shrug, deciding, for whatever reason, to share something small about herself.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
it is not meant to be - by Zamael - August 19, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Zamael - August 23, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Takiyok - August 23, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Zamael - August 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Takiyok - August 27, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Takiyok - September 12, 2018, 02:44 AM
RE: it is not meant to be - by Zamael - September 14, 2018, 03:10 PM