Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She stopped walking when she heard the greeting, tensing at the intrusion to her quiet, solitary evening. She turned to see Uki's recruit moving towards her. As a leader, she couldn't avoid packmates, plus she hadn't really met the new male and thought she should at least get to know him a little. She offered him a curt nod. I don't think I've been told your name, she said, studying him with her citrine gaze as she so often did with anyone who found themselves unlucky enough to be in her company. She deliberated on whether or not she should invite him to walk up to the the top of the mountain with her. Finally she decided she might as well. I was headed to the top, she said with a lift of her head towards the summit of the mountain that held their dens. You can join me if you'd like, she offered as she turned and started walking again not checking to make sure he was following but assuming he had.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 25, 2018, 10:12 PM