Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She nodded her head. Yes, Siarut taught me everything I know. He started training me as a fighter and scout at a young age, she answered, keeping her eyes on the rocky terrain. She was glad her older brother had taken over her training from their father. He wasn't any less relentless by any means, but his lessons were given with kindness, where as her father was only critical and cold.

She listened to his story as they moved higher up the mountain, finally reaching the top. She had made the journey here almost daily, so she showed no signs of exertion from the steep, uphill climb. Her heart and muscles were well used to her almost constant activity. Those of us that speak both languages are always willing to teach either one, she offered. She especially loved speaking and teaching her native language. 

She came to stand at the edge of the summit and looked down over the glacier. This was her most favorite place in the whole territory. Angiggak, she said, moving her citrine gaze from the lands below to the male at her side. Home, the malguk translated second later, motioning to the glacier with her snowy head.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - October 01, 2018, 12:58 PM