Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He was hot on the trail of his dark brother when another familiar scent distracted him, and after a few paces Revui chose to veer off course after his friend. He wasn't keen on pursuing any of his duties until his family was pieced back together, but it seemed like he could do nothing from the mountainside and nobody would let him go too far, lest he fall prey to bad luck like the others. So he was left to fend for himself, keep entertained, and not tear anyone's faces off despite really, really wanting to. Revui was not accustomed to loss and he was especially not keen on being cooped up.

When he found Behemoth, they were doing the opposite. No doubt the warrior had been trying to integrate and become one of the family, which would've been easier if Revui had been there to help him. He'd vouched for the wolf and then become distracted by familial drama, but that was no excuse. As he neard, coming up on his friend's flank, he huffed at him to get his attention - his teeth clicking in the air as his jaw set firmly shut. He appeared irritated, but that had become rather commonplace.
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM