Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The mountain prince had never been afraid of the dark, or the night. The stars were always there to watch over him. He never seemed bothered by the sunlight nor the moonlight, and likely never noticed the differences between the day and night. He was mission-oriented and right now, having finally accepted that his quest to find Yami would not work out, Revui was feeling the effects of loss. He was a sore loser.

The bump would've usually been recieved well, and maybe reciprocated. Instead Revui lashed out with the snapping of his teeth after feeling the contact of shoulder-on-shoulder. His response was viper-quick, but he missed. He reacted at rather than targeted Behemoth, and then settled thereafter, brooding like a snake coiled for further demonstration.
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM