Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
All he wanted was for his family to be together; they were meant to live upon the mountain, to rule it, and not to spread themselves so thin across the foothills and through the valley. Something had taken one of his siblings and it was a sharp loss, one that would likely facilitate a change within Revui, and he wasn't so keen on talking about it. Adding to that the fact he couldn't hunt for her the way that Hydra and Lyra had hunted for his older sister, and the uselessness he felt — Revui was an agitated creature, a hungry leviathan that needed to release his stress.

A fight would be the perfect opportunity. No sooner has Behemoth mentioned this, and Revui is already plunging forth, reaching for the black shape of his friend's scruff with his shining teeth. He's learned a little since their last scuffle; Llewellyn has taught him to be careful, to breathe, to pace himself, but at this point he's too infuriated by his failing and does not think. He lashes out and tries to grab at Behemoth without concentrating on his footing, and that is his first mistake — he knows he missed when his teeth chomp on air, hard, and feels the sting in his own jaws from the violence of it.
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM