Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He swayed and caught himself before tumbling, but in that time and with his concentration divided, Behemoth gets the jump on him. Revui can't compensate for how close the shadow is to his own body, not in time to avoid anything, and feels the grip of his teeth against the skin of his shoulder. He rounds upon the man hastily and tries to grab at any piece of him he can, snapping wildly as his barely-contained anger rises to the surface again. The better option would be to lunge in to Behemoth's hold, to try and unbalance him, but Revui is himself unbalanced (physically, emotionally) and doesn't think. He reacts, and in the process of twisting to try and land a blow against his opponent he forgets about the game entirely.
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM