Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
When the dark wolf shifted his weight, intent on making one or both of them fall to the dirt, it was effective. Revui wasn't mindful of his footwork and he was too hot-headed at the moment to follow through with the reasoning Llewellyn had given him - to pause a bit, to think, to rely more on tactics and not to tire himself - and so he went down like a sack of potatos. As he went he snapped at his opponent and whether he was successful or not, the boy's flailing limbs hooked at Behemoth's angular body in an attempt to sweep him along too. He hit the dirt with a loud crunching of the underbrush, and loosed a bark - shouting more or less out of frustration - and kicked out, trying to spin back to his feet before losing too much ground.

Once he finally got to his paws, he looked fervently around for signs of his opponent - but discovered that they had left him to his anger, and Revui loosed a few frustrated grunts when he realized he would not get to expell his rage after all.
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Revui (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 06:02 PM