Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
She came towards him and he tensed a little, but her attention was drawn to the plants he had uncovered more than anything, so he permitted her close proximity for the time being. Before he could protest (although he wouldn't know enough to protest) she was grappling with the frozen greenery and with a little bit of effort, uprooting some and eating it. Revui had never seen such behavior before and it made him curious but also unnerved; he bent his nose in to the small hole that he'd made and sniffed at the plants again. He thought he smelled a dampness and flicked his tongue across it, only to discover it was some saliva she'd left behind. It didn't gross him out - it was sour tasting, and granted him small clues about her. Whether she'd eaten recently, whether she was sick — and if she had been sick, well, Revui would've gotten infected too. It was a natural progression of events, more or less. BUt she was soon commenting on the plants again, and his ears twitched - what did she mean?
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Revui (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM