Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He listened as she grabbed for the bone, turning to look at the surroundings of the terrace while she worked at it. The boy settled to his haunches. He resembled a greyscale lion because of his winter coat billowing around his large figure, not that he'd ever know it; there was no reason for Revui to linger any longer, but he did it anyway. The boy was so used to following members of his pack and guarding them while they worked, and without someone to follow and to watch, those behaviors apparently displaced on to the white rabbit. It wasn't like he minded - but he knew that his siblings would question his motives. There was no reason for someone to protect a lone wolf. Revui was as xenophobic as they come, but still... He remained.

Finally, hearing the bone splintering and listening to the familiar sound of someone gorging themselves (which was usually his own role), there came some quiet. The boy glanced to the spot where he'd left the bone and the weed that had been attached to it, and saw that the stranger had finished breaking it in to pieces. There was more - but he wouldn't share the rest. Her voice lilted, Thanks... That helped, and then seemed to lose focus. Revui turned an ear in the direction she was staring just in case something was on approach, but didn't hear anything.

Eventually he broke the silence himself - his deep, rough voice murmuring, Uyo Revui. Is... my name.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Revui (Ghost) - December 02, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM