Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
His breath hitches at the touch, but it's calming in a way he hadn't noticed before. He closes his eyes, soaking in the quiet reassurance Midar offers. Something in the way he says it makes him believe it. He still feels self-conscious, hyper-aware of every flaw now — but it doesn't seem as bad as it had a moment ago, at least. It's hard to find anything too terrible when Midar is touching him like this. All he can focus on is the warmth of his lover's breath against his throat and the heat spreading over him at the intimacy of the contact. It's a vulnerable position and he knows it, and part of him prickles with instinctual fear; it only makes the draw of the feeling more powerful. You have strange taste in men, He says wryly, voice soft and a little distracted. He wants to say more, but his mouth is suddenly dry and he realizes he doesn't know what else to say, so he goes quiet.
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Alarian - December 03, 2018, 12:23 AM