Duskfire Glacier late night sitcoms
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki thought stark was an apt way to describe the glacier. It really was awfully bare, especially in the winter, but she liked it here; it was really all she had ever known. Yes, I suppose it is. She went on to state she had meant another white wolf but had forgotten her name. It was probably one of my sisters, Tahani or Shivali, she offered. She wondered how that had gone since neither of them spoke the common language, but they were probably used to it by now. She hadn't met many wolves outside their family that spoke their language, which meant most of the wolves joining their ranks didn't know it either. She and her brother spoke common well as it was a required part of their training as children, and they were both always willing to translate. 

She was pleased to hear Neasa state that she was going to head out and search for new recruits tomorrow. Taki dipped her head. Yes, please. The sooner the better, she replied. They needed at least a few more to ensure the pack was big enough to protect itself, so her new packmate's mission would be a great help. She wondered, though, If you find yourself on the coast, I would be most appreciative if you could gather information on a a pack called Drageda, she stated. It might benefit us in the future to ally with them, but I'd like to know more about them first. She wouldn't just offer an alliance with a pack she knew nothing about after only meeting one of its supposed members. Only if you have time and are already there. You don't have to go out of your way or anything. It's not of highest importance currently, the atausiq added. She would have like to do it herself, but, as we all know, she can't leave right now.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
late night sitcoms - by Cyclone - December 01, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Takiyok - December 02, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Cyclone - December 02, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Takiyok - December 04, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Cyclone - December 04, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Takiyok - December 05, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Cyclone - December 06, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Takiyok - December 09, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: late night sitcoms - by Cyclone - December 11, 2018, 01:10 PM