Stone Circle Faced with Fear
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The male watches as the cat falls to the ground, bouncing away and rolling onto the dirt. His shoulder still burns from the previous attack, but he grits his teeth and powers through it. Valette needs him. Easthollow needs him.

Standing upwards, expelling a grunt through his teeth, Greyback snarls loudly before lunging forward, his paws placed outwards as he slams his body weight down onto Zugzwang with a sickening thud. He takes little pride in it, and quickly snaps his jaws downwards onto the nape of the cats neck. A metallic taste fills his mouth, and it takes everything in him not to gag on the acrid taste as he moved his tongue from the fur.

He holds there, his jaw working more and more into the flesh as grunts and growls muffle their way out. Before long, he decides he'd had enough and wildly thrashes his head about, attempting to drag the feline with such force. His teeth ache, and knows the mountain lion is big, but as heavy as he is, the Easthollow wolf has a solid 40 pounds of advantage.

"You come into my home," he snarls, dragging his head farther "You kill my packmate," another tug, "and you lay a fang on MY alpha." Tug. "So tell me why I shouldn't paint the earth with your blood?" He says heavily, his voice dark and quaking with rage. He's a capped volcano, ready to blow and spew his inner anger out onto the frozen ground.

Throughout all of this, the man does not realize Valette hasn't run. He's too absorbed in his fury, unable to see straight and focus on anything besides snapping the nuisances spine.

I know you don't want Zugz killed so reguardless of a missed attack via dice, you can land a blow and escape, or continue to fight back!

(December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM)Greyback Wrote: Greyback lunges for Z, attempting to bite down onto the back of his neck

Hit: 7
Damage: 7

Messages In This Thread
Faced with Fear - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Faced with Fear - by Greyback - December 03, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Faced with Fear - by Zugzwang - December 03, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Faced with Fear - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Faced with Fear - by Greyback - December 03, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Faced with Fear - by Zugzwang - December 03, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Faced with Fear - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: Faced with Fear - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Faced with Fear - by Zugzwang - December 05, 2018, 12:03 AM