Cassiopeia's View understand that i’ll wait for thee, i’ll try to catch up if you move quickly
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Although he realized it wasn't Arcturus, he did not stop his interception. The silver-clad boy swept towards the stranger and inspected him. His eyes gave one swift look-over but it was Revui's nose that did the most work; his tail went up like a proud banner, his scruff puffed out, and he looked more intimidating, but he was merely trying to convey that he was interested -- and a threat, if need be -- while he nosed through the stranger's coat and gathered his foreign scents. There were no traces of Blackfeather there, which was a plus. No sign of multi-layered wolf scent, but a wildness that was inherently appealing.

When they spoke - a hushed hello - Revui drew away with a soft chuff, as if the sound had deterred him from a more thorough strip-search. His hackles smoothed over as he rounded to the other side of the wanderer but there was still an evident swagger, a sense of imposing weight to the large teen. He huffed to clear his nose, and after his voice boomed with a too-loud quality (common to those without any social graces), Who're you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: understand that i’ll wait for thee, i’ll try to catch up if you move quickly - by Revui (Ghost) - December 10, 2018, 02:46 PM