The Tangle i’m in trauma it’s got me singing-
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
If anyone bigger than her had strode up to Aure, deemed her ‘large’, and went on their way, the pallid lunatic might have been flattered; or at the very least, taken aback. Alas, she was just as undersized as the dark female—who so vexedly made her presence known, scorching as it was. “Da?” A tone of utter boredom.

The permafrost of her marrow shrieked in answer, in defiance; stirring at the fire that emanated from the lurker. But the she-wolf eased the protestation within her frigid veins, and looked towards the source of whoever she’d disturbed with a heavy-lidded, impartial gaze. A slight notch in her jaw flickered, wreathing the red that marred her ivory face.

She didn’t need to growl, or say anything, because a Drakru she scented as Mallaidh rushed alongside her, bristling over them both and asserting Drageda’s claim. Aure said nothing—weary, now harried and without reprieve—and continued to gaze at the cocoa stranger impassively. The only response elicited from the white she-wolf was a raised brow; hackles that disheveled like fronds shaking frost. She did, however, scent old blood on Mallaidh; and an eye of concern flickered to her.
Messages In This Thread
i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 29, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 02, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 10, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:05 PM