Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback was quick to respond to Valette's howl, his figure appearing rather quickly as he trotted up to her with a smile. She looked breath-taking, her fur sleek and clean, eyes shining like jewels. It was moments like these that Greyback thanked his lucky stars for her. "Yes, of course." He responded softly as ever before he started taking strides. His body bumped and brushed against her's as he walked alongside her, his tail wagging behind him.

Upon getting the festival the elder's eyes opened wide. There was so many wolves, so many scents. He felt a bit out of place with his towering frame, his body heating as he was easily able to see over all the bodies around them. He even noticed a band of small pups trailing around, and like a mother himself— made sure to stick close to Valette, worried he would loose her.

He quickly bowed as Lily approached them, a smile still apparent on his face. "Valette and I took the chance to get some alone time," he chuckled to her. Him and the Easthollow alpha had not been able to get some alone time for quite a while; but now with Valette's pups being older, and bonds strengthened with his daughter he felt it was alright to leave them alone. For now.

As the light pitch of singing started Greyback diligently listened for the first verses, memorizing the words before joining in with his own deep, gravely voice. His tone vibrated within his throat, making it itch slightly. Never before had he sung, but it was quite exciting, and he stared at Valette as he did so. He wanted to hear her sing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Greyback - December 26, 2018, 09:48 PM