Cedar Sweep i have the power of god and anime on my side
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Revui did not know why he lingered by the dark tail-free boy, but he followed at a distance, unable to put aside his natural tendency to guard. Sometimes when he caught sight of Issun in his periphery he would think, Arcturus. Had he replaced his brother? That was a line of thought he didn't follow. So there he was, creeping along in the hulking manner that his goliath body required, until he smelled blood.

He burst upon the scene moments later, hearing the notes of stress in Issuns voice. Revui closed the distance and felt himself bristling, path arcing around Issuns until he intercepted him and was looking around for danger - at which point he saw the large wolf with fresh wounds. There were a mess of scents on him but none stronger than the blood; the boy didn't trust this, so he watched in silence, ready to defend Issun if this stranger meant him harm.
Messages In This Thread
i have the power of god and anime on my side - by RIP Issun - December 30, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i have the power of god and anime on my side - by Revui (Ghost) - December 30, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: i have the power of god and anime on my side - by Minori - December 30, 2018, 06:07 PM