Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback listened as the Lost Creek Hollow wolf told him about their pack. It was interesting to think about a pack moving, he couldn't imagine Easthollow leaving their beloved stones—they had wolves buried there, and deep rooted history connecting the heart of the pack. He thought about asking why they did such a thing but didn't want to come off as too prying. "Interesting," he replied before turning to look at her once more. He had no idea she led a pack, but it did make sense due to her stature. What was even more surprising was that Bearclaw had joined them. Several of Valette's family members resided there.

"I knew a few wolves from Bearclaw. They were quite kind," he added "I'm glad to see that their hospitality has spread to Lost Creek." He gave her a smile and a chuckle. Treason was an alright wolf. But his mood soured a bit at the mention of Aerasha. Greyback was a bit weary around his pack mate, and the thought of her representing the pack to another wolf made him inwardly flinch. "I'm sorry if she has said anything out of line. Aerasha is a kind soul— she means well but is a bit..." He fell silent, searching for words. "Unique." he stated flatly.

Greyback gazed out at the body of wolves, eyes searching each member till ge noticed Valette was no where in sight. He had lost track of her while off conversing with another wolf. Perhaps he should go look for her, but did want to give Treason the wrong impression. "Im sorry to cut our conversation so short, Miss Treason but I must go look for Valette," He stood up from where he was the padded downwards onto the level ground. "I hope your pack continues to do well, Easthollow will always welcome you all." he promised, turning to look at her from over his shoulder before disappearing into the mass of bodies.

last post for me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Greyback - January 14, 2019, 04:11 PM