Fox's Glade Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
THE GREY SHE-WOLF WASN'T the only one who hesitated at first glance; Aure's neck arched a tad, unable to start when she saw the balding about the gray one's practical face. But the response snagged her attention once more, and she couldn't help as her feathered ears splayed uncertainly. "They must be recently formed, I suppose." Nonetheless, she followed the slate female's gesture, glancing over her sharp shoulder from the way she'd come. "I'll admit, I have a, ahm... hunch, if you will, that they may be to ze south."

A little flustered of herself - for hunches were known to be entirely in the air, more oft than not - Aure turned back to the one before her. "I seek one named Vonnaruil, a brother who I have been parted from for too long. I come here on a Diasporan's blessing, and so..." Fidgeting a bit, she scuffed a rose-padded paw through frost-limned ferns. "I can only hope that this residence truly exists." The wanderess ended her contemplation with an anxious nip to her lips, quietly watching the female before her for any spark of recognition, knowledge, anything.
Messages In This Thread
Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 19, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 25, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 26, 2019, 05:19 AM