Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,119 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay felt warm inside when Wiffle said that she was enjoying him too, totally missing any double entendres. She was about to ask him something, and she got the bedroom eyes look on her face again. Eljay didn't really feel like doing the deed again and admittedly was a little uh, sore, too. He liked showing he cared about Wiffle, and it made him feel good to some degree, he supposed, though he'd enjoy going flower picking equally much, if not more.

Anyway, before she could finish her question and he could find out whether or not she was going to ask for more, they were interrupted. Eljay visibly startled and made a little jump, then turned to see that it was only Kiwi. He'd liked her when they'd met before. It occurred to Eljay on some level this might all be different now but he liked to think that things were still okay.

Hiya Kiwi, he said and he forced a smile. Another approached, but Eljay didn't remember if he'd met her at the meeting right away. Was it Sequoia..? Eljay nervously wondered if Wiffle would tell them about what they'd done and if so, what she'd even tell them. Because he was a little fuzzy on the details himself, still. As Wiffle gestured, Eljay stepped forward to stand awkwardly by Wiffle's side and he waited to see their response to Wiffle's words. And, more importantly, what more Wiffle would tell them.
Messages In This Thread
I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - January 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 19, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - February 05, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - February 05, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:31 AM