Fox's Glade Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
so sorry for my short ass replies ;o;

HER SADDENING OF THE prospect that neither Diaspora or her brother had been borne on the winds was palpable; ears curving away, and an unresisting frown tugged at her lips as her ears splayed. If anything, it only heightened her sense of urgency to get where she needed to. To find and listen to what she needed to... all she'd been told was that Diaspora vaguely lay somewhere, vaguely, in the south, and possibly near Easthollow. Half of her logic had been cast to the sea upon departing. Damn.

"It's been three months since I've seen him alive." Not 'well', not 'healthy': alive, breathing. "Ever since I came to ze Teekons, I guessed my way to ze coast that he may have headed there... somehow. But, two moons have passed, and I haven't heard a single word of him -- until a few days ago." Her tail feathered uncertainly at her hocks as she bit into her lip about all of this. "I... was never able to begin my search sooner, otherwise, as much as I tried to." And really, she had, with her little voyages along the coast, and even with foraging. But they'd still come up empty.
Messages In This Thread
Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 18, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 19, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Andraste - January 25, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Quam bene vivas refert non quam diu - by Sarah - January 26, 2019, 05:19 AM