Arrow Lake They're going to be guarding my bed. I wanted to see who they were
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I guess I'm going to fade out with my reply since the other two are inactive?

Taki wasn't sure yet if she would consider them to be blessed to have the new wolf in their pack, but so far, he seemed like a good fit, on the surface anyway. She would withhold final judgement until she saw more from the man to prove whether or not he would be valuable to them. She wasn't really up for delving into her reasons for being with Diaspora, so she didn't offer any answer at first--just listened quietly to Mahler's answer and met his gaze when he glanced her way briefly. She looked away and back to Corvus. It is the best place for me as well, she replied, repeating the Kapitan's words not only because they were true but also because it was the only thing she could really offer the the new wolf about her past for now. 

She nodded first to Corvus and then to Mahler and Redshank. I was going to track the herd of caribou, she stated, taking a few steps before stopping to turn to the men once more. You're all welcome to join me, or not. She turned then and trotted away, leaving them to follow or go their own way.
Inuttuk
Common