Herbalists' Cache a body, troubled with secrets of a romantic affair with the stars.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Her eyes never left the she-wolf before her, even when she felt Opalia's presence, cautious but curious, move closer. A blink answered the first, and then a flicker beat in her pale jaw, letting her eyes list about as she considered the offer.

With another set of eyes and mouth, and hopefully knowledge, Aure supposed it wouldn’t do harm to allow her to join in...? The wanderer was already here, anyways. Looking back to the pallid she-wolf, ”At ze present moment, I am unsure where to begin, truth be told. Ze last time I was here, it was full winter — and there is so much new sprouting, so much green yet to arrive.”

Actually, it was because the writer is exhausted and doesn’t want to look up specific herbs at this very moment, so she’s writing as vaguely as she possibly can — but whatever, either way, Aure gave a roll of delicate shoulders, her eyes glancing across the passerby. ”Help of any sort would be welcome, though. Thank you.”
Messages In This Thread