Sunbeam Lair As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her words seemed to cause him to revert a little to the crazed state he had just came from. It felt good to say those words at first, her months of planning what she would say to him if she ever saw him again finally coming to fruition. But the feeling was fleeting, crushed and swept away by the look on his face and his irrational behavior. This wasn't Sia, and to encumber him with the full force of her resentment right now just seemed too cruel, even for her. She tried to piece together the meaning to his words, but his thoughts seemed to be all over the place. His next question she could answer, though. Currituck is doing well; I found her at a pack on the coast, and she was happy and healthy. Her expression darkened almost immediately as memories of the the Rusalka wolf flooded her mind. Aningan and Tunerk are with a different coastal pack, Taki said first, her tone bitter and angry. The woman who leads the wolves there refused to let me see them, so I have no idea if they are well other than the word offered by the very wolf who wouldn't let me see it with my own eyes. The words flowed from her angrily as she recounted the situation. She could feel the rage building, and the woman's dark face painted her thoughts; she would never forget that face and how she longed to see the life drain from it. She looked away, attempting to control her self before her anger burst from her in the form of unwanted tears. When she spoke again her words were quiet. I don't know where Sos is; I haven't been able to find him anywhere nor have I been able to find Tahani or Shivali. She was beginning to think she would never see them again.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 09:17 PM