Arrow Lake I like my coffee like I like my nights: dark, endless and impossible to sleep through
453 Posts
Ooc —
The moment the ladybird took flight, Dragomir lost sight of it. He was left to squint stupidly up into the sky, attempting to relocate it and leaving him wide open for Isilmë's attack. The only warning he had was a sudden cry that made his closest ear flash in her direction; he barely had a chance to move before she lunged for his muzzle. Though mostly harmless to an adult, the strikes of the babes were hard and fast, uninhibited by any sense of control. They had none. Hurting each other unintentionally was how they would learn to control it.

AaaaAAAH! shrieked Dragomir as she bit down on the side of his muzzle. He twisted his head to the side and down, attempting as he did so to hook his chubby foreleg around her neck so he could push her down and bite her instead. All the while he furiously babbled in a language only babies could understand: ragh ba aaaAA BA DUH BLUGH!

Which may well have translated to something like KNEEL YOU CONNIVING SON OF A... for all anyone else could know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like my coffee like I like my nights: dark, endless and impossible to sleep through - by Dragomir - April 30, 2019, 05:23 PM